XC5-XS is an on-premises virtualized SIP voice core routing and SBC solution that can be used to provide cloud phone services to your customers.
It routes voice and video calls, play network announcements and protects against Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) and denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks. It provides traditional telecoms features, business SIP trunking and Centrex features for ISPs.
It is a fully redundant system connected to replicated databases. Scalability is achieved by adding more virtualized nodes or databases, all running in a Hot-Hot clustered environment. The cluster can be spread across multiple data centres.
Features for your interconnected carriers and end users:
Call Routing - route retry
Quickly build a virtual routing list for outbound calls to try. Route calls between multiple carriers based on easily configured variables such as cost, time of day and quality
Connect many on-premises PBXs to one endpoint, providing a common place for account data, call routing and call detail collection
Calls destined for your business customers can be queued until someone is available to answer. On-hold music can be played from a custom source, like marketing prompts, or from an internet radio.
Add more complex Auto Attendants and call queing. Redirect inbound calls based on critireria like agent skills and experience.
Users and admins can change account setting in realtime, from anywhere.
XC5-XS includes a virtualized multi-tenant business feature set to replace an on-premises PBX. All business customers (organisations) can be run on the same platform in a single instance. Features include basic user settings, organisational setting, voicemail, music on hold and auto attendant.
The web portal is included as a way to get started quickly using XC5-XS. There is also a JSON web API that allows all user and organisational settings to be made via third party integration.
These settings are often controlled by the carrier or the organisations administrator via the web portal. All changes are immediate.
- Assign users and phone numbers adding passwords and individual user settings
- Music on hold source by any public SHOUTcast
- Global Speed Dials that apply to all registered devices
- Extension Assignment to any user
- Auto Attendant is customizable per organisation and by user. Using the web portal the administrator can add and maintain a multiple tiered IVR. Digit action and Time-Of-Day can be configured
- Conferencing dial-in number, conference pin and max callers
Each setting can be controlled by the individual user (or the organisations administrator) via the web portal. All changes are immediate.
Basic user settings
- Username and password
- Privacy activation
- Do not disturb activation
- Pickup group change
- Record calls either in or out or both with instant email of the recording
- Phone number assignment for the user. Also change the pilot number presented out. This is useful in a call centre or support desk environment
- Trunking setting allowing the user to accept multiple phone numbers with a single registration
Call Control phone features with unified messaging
- Call diversion on No Answer, Busy, Not Registered, Always. Also set the voicemail destination email address, and set “missed call” notification destination (e.g. SMS, email and MWI)
- Call Transfer blind/attended
- Call Pickup / Barge In with a configurable speed dial setting
- Distinctive / Simultaneous ring (e.g. desk phone and mobile) to any number
- Secure PIN and Toll Bar to individual destinations, e.g. international, mobile, all), and PIN for call reference that will appear on the users Call Detail record
- Call Blocking and Fraud Protection by volume or destinations e.g. Expensive, International
- Speed Dial assignment with PIN request and ByPass call blocking
- Ring Groups(schools, workshops etc.)
- Caller Blocking blacklist. Also settable by speed dial directly from the users phone
- Hunt Groups per user with maximum ring time
- Call Detail records for every call with Time of Day, direction and destination location
Carrier SBC Features
Class 5 traditional features with 99.999% uptime capabilities:
- Carrier Interconnects can be added via the web portal including allowable codecs, privacy and Call Admission Control (CAC). All interconnects are automatically monitored for uptime and quality
- Wholesale and Business SIP trunks can also be added via the web portal with the same protection and settings as that of a carrier. Strict control can be applied to protect from fraud and exploitation
- Least Call routing (LCR) for cheapest carrier selection to upstream destinations
- Toll Free features can be added to any account, including geo, time of day and call-type blocking
- Lawful Intercept compliance and call recording for entire carriers or individual users
- Alarm monitoring of all interconnects with email, SNMP and Nagios/Icinga support
- Real-time CDR generation in custom formats to suit third party billing
Web Portal and CRM Integration:
- SSL HTTPS portal
- Organisations and Users are separated by username. A single login can administer an entire organisation and users, or a single user can administer themselves
- JSON API is fully documented for integration to an existing CRM
- Real-time SIP logs are retrieved via the portal displaying an entire voice call
- Account screen for self-management or administrator level management of an entire organisation
Toll-free enables anyone to call for free from almost any phone within the same country. It can provide them with enhanced features such as Menus, Call Queuing and Call Diversion. All inbound calls to a toll-free number are traditionally charged to the customer that owns the toll-free number.
- Basic Toll-free includes a single termination point, connecting an 0800 or 0508 number to a specific terminating number
- Enhanced Toll-free enables additional call handling options to manage incoming calls with IVR and multiple answering points based on the caller. e.g. call from mobile may terminate to DDI (1), while calls from local area land line may terminate to DDI (2)
- TNAS number database can be imported periodically so calls can be directed to the owning carrier using call routing
- Self Service IVR allows Toll-free customer to change termination points and diversion by calling the toll-free admin line
- Follow Me can change your terminating number from anywhere for free through an automated prompt service
- Call Advance on Busy/No answer ensures your calls are always answered by forwarding calls to another pre-defined number if your primary terminating number is busy or not answered
- Call Screening (Originating Number Routing) so your customers are routed through to the most appropriate destination. You determine which number your customers will terminate on (or blocked) based on their incoming phone number
- Time Dependent Routing (Time of day diversion) so calls can be routed to different places any time during the day or night. This ensures that your calls are handled efficiently after hours or on public holidays. You define the time periods and select which days of the week each time routing should apply
- Percentage Call Distribution to distribute your calls to where you have the resources available to handle them. Calls can be shared between multiple locations as you can allocate a percentage of calls to different terminating numbers
- Confidential Pin Restricts access to your Toll Free number by requiring callers to enter a valid PIN before their call is connected.
- Extension Routing Recognise a valid extension entered by a caller and proceed to that extension.
- Geographic Routing (Geographic Call diversion) to answer calls locally. Calls are routed to specific terminating numbers based on what regions the calls are made from. Your customer’s calls can be directed to the branch or office that is closest to them
- Toll Free Notification (Distinctive Tone) plays a quick beep, so that you know your incoming call is Toll Free